Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The News.

The news is so ridiculous. My mom and dad are watching it right at this very moment, and it's so absurd to me. They have the stupidest stories, like how paul McCartney wrote a song for his ex wife but you wont be able to hear it because he's not gonna record it.

??????????????????????????????????? WHO CARES???

I mean is that honestly news? Some of these stories are just ridiculous. It's like yeah, that stuff's great for some loser that can't read about it on any of the millions of Beatles fan sites just a click away on the good old internet, but do we have to sit through this garbage? How about you tell me more about that mother that killed her kids or those hate crimes that you spent 13 seconds covering but can talk 3 minutes about some old wanker's song. Can you tell me about my homies getting killed in foreign countries for pointless reasons? Can you tell me about these scandalous people running my country that seek to control my life, my views, my resources, and other things as stupid as they are like what kind of lightbulbs i can use, and still seek to control even more? Tell me stuff that is actually NEWS.

Oh gosh, this world is ridiculous.

No comments: